- Updated On:
- November 30, 2022
Green Apple business center – Julianaplein
Green Apple Monuments is a unique shared office building in the heart of Willemstad. Stylish, luxurious, and high-end: a one-of-a-kind on Curacao. The interior of Green Apple Monuments is classic, but comfortable. The building offers the perfect surroundings for your company and is ideal for meeting clients.
The monumental business accommodation is located near the Scharlooweg, where various law firms, accountancy firms, other companies and government organizations reside. Near Green Apple Monuments is a great variety of restaurants, bars, and beaches.
The innovative meeting rooms at Green Apple range from informal to traditional and are perfect for conference calls, team meetings, training sessions, interviews, or one-on-ones. The comfortable furniture and the use of high-end equipment make for a pleasant and functional environment.
Green Apple has two lounge areas, designed to have informal gatherings, brainstorming sessions, or just for relaxation.
Green Apple is designed to make a stay, short-term or long-term, as pleasant as possible. Therefore, a bar is a central part of the business center. It’s the perfect place to relax and have a drink with colleagues, clients, or business partners
At our location at Julianaplein 36 we have the following units available:
– 1st floor 10 m2: ANG 1150,- per month excl. O.B.
– 2nd floor62 m2: ANG 3250,- per month excl. O.B.
- 24/7 access to the building
- High-speed fiber internet and Wi-Fi, provided by TRES Networks
- Use of printing and copying service
- Free coffee and tea
- Chilled water
- Private parking area
- Professional support team to welcome and assist guests
- Lounge areas
- Meeting rooms
- A generator, that guarantees the availability of power at all times
Green Apple offers several executive services:
- Lunch service (a lunch of choice at a moment of choice in your office or meeting room)
- Reservation service for hotels and restaurants
A price list of these services can be delivered upon request.
Interested? Contact Anne Fleur Heidema at +599 9 6662526 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org